my mom gave me a gold band that was her mother’s and had been in her family for six generations
i know where this is going
- student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
- uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
- scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
- us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker. you have six months after graduating to start paying loans so you better pray to fucking god and jesus that you have a well-paying job by then or be prepared to be fucked up the ass without lube.
if you’re ever having problems with a boy just remember that at least he never converted his entire country to protestantism just to break up with you
oh my fucking god
SCREAMING BECAUSE I LOVE HISTORY.
- the hobbit fandom after the oscars: and we never forgave, and we never forgot
leo is forever the bridesmaid